Learning with Ervin's
Terms and conditions
Monthly subscription: If you chose to the monthly subscription, you pay a monthly fee that gives you access to the selected learning materials. Unsubscribe at any time you wish. Your access to the ressources is valid ongoing for 30 days. Billing cycle dates are determined based on the date you enroll. This is a recurring, monthly subscription which continues until you cancel it.
IMPORTANT: Learning with Ervin does not provide any reimbursements if you forget to cancel your monthly subscription. It is you responsibility to read the terms and conditions and choose the purchase and offer you wish to have (Subscription or One-time purchase).
30 days / 1 month one time purchase: If you choose to buy 30 days / 1 month you get full and unlimited access to the available ressources for 30 days / 1 month. It is a one-time purchase and your access automatically runs out after 30 days / 1 month.
- Learning with Ervin (LWE) reserves the right to close down the acces to these ressources or the whole website at any given moment in time.
- LWE does not provide any reimbursements.
- LWE does not have a 30 day reimbursement/money-back option
- The access to these materials is only possible online via this website or via the official Teachable app for iOS (iPhone)
- You cannot download the videos. The vides are accessible via streaming only.
- Copying and redistribution of these videos is not allowed.
- Your monthly access to these materials is rent-based.
- You cannot buy, keep or own them.
- LWE keeps all rights reserved for the content.
- Previous exam papers are copyright protected so you will not get access to any exam papers on this website.
- The materials are aimed at self-studying students that are not enrolled in any official language school.
- The focus of these materials is not to learn Danish but to pass the PD3 exam for administrative purposes.
- LWE reserves every right to remove your access to this website at any given point in time.
- These terms and conditions, as well as the pricing offers and monthly fees, can be subject to changes at any given point in time.
- By subscribing to this website and its content you accept the above terms and conditions.
Thank you for reading this. Now let's help you through the exams 😊
Learning with Ervin
- Updated: Dec. 15th, 2022.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.